Recent Posts

Let's Fast and Pray For Our Great School





Dear MAPAITES,
I sincerely appreciate you all for your passion to break the stronghold in your academic stagnation. I love you all because sincerely speaking I know how you feel and how it hurt. I pray For Divine intervention soon.


While I was on different WhatsApp group of MAPOLY and other social media platform observing different opinions from different MAPAITES, I jumped to a conclusion that MAPAITES can't tell the root causes of suspending their exams.


But I will like to ask a question, are there no able student executives to confront Rector and lecturers about this mess? Are the student Union dead while they live? 


HERE IS A SUGGESTION I HAVE IN GETTING QUICK RESPONSE TO THE PROBLEM ON GROUND
1. All online protest may actually not get to the right people to take the right action, I suggest we put an end to that, while MAPAITES go for PEACEFUL PROTEST.


This will actually get The attention of media houses and the government may respond faster.
I think that is the only way to #saveMAPOLY now or is there anyone who is a friend of GOVERNOR AMOSUN ON FACEBOOK OR TWITTER?

Please MAPAITES let's think on that.

2. I suggest MAPAITES should embark on 3days fasting and prayer to kill anyone responsible for this menace that has put MAPOLY in this academic mess spiritually. 

Apology to the student Union executives. Apology to all other MAPAITES
What I have said may be nonsense, therefore, you can debunk it. 


Thanks
#FREEDOM AT LAST



Post a Comment

0 Comments